Texas Defensive Driving Videos
Do you want to sit back and relax while taking our Texas driving safety course? If so, we have just the program for you! Our Texas approved defensive driving video is the easiest and most convenient way to meet the Texas defensive driving requirements.
When you complete our Texas driving safety course video, one (1) traffic violation will be dismissed. You’ll improve your driving record and keep your auto insurance rates from rising due to your citation. Also, most Texas auto insurance companies give you a 10% discount for completing our Texas defensive driving requirements.
With our Texas defensive driving DVD, there’s no online reading to do and no time spent in a boring classroom. Everything can be done from the comfort of your own home while watching a video!
Our convenient Texas driver safety video course easily fits around your busy schedule. You watch it when you want, at your own pace. You can start and stop the DVD as often as you like or replay sections for review.
Our Texas approved defensive driving DVD course is easy to follow and full of engaging information and real world examples that will help you become a safer driver. The online Texas defensive driving course is only six (6) hours long, the minimum allowed by state law, and covers the six sections below:
- Course Introduction
- Traffic Laws and Procedures
- Defensive Driving Strategies
- Driving Emergencies
- Occupant Restraints and Protective Equipment
- Alcohol and Traffic Safety
Taking our Texas driver safety video course is as easy as it gets. Just follow these three (3) steps:
- Register – You’ll receive your online Texas defensive driving course DVD packet with easy instructions by mail within five to seven (5-7) business days. Overnight shipping is also available.
- Complete the Course – Watch the DVD and call in to take the short quiz after each section.
- Receive Your Certificate – We send your Texas defensive driving completion certificate directly to you. You simply sign it and deliver it to the court before the due date.